Friday, August 21, 2009

Apologies

All, my laptop crashed last week before I was able to save the database on an external hard drive. I have three letters written and ready to send to people saying thank you for your recent donation to Friends of the SH Knight Geological Museum; unfortunately, I no longer have the addresses for these folks so cannot send them. Therefore, I will thank you all publicly and ask that you e-mail Friends with a mailing address for future reference. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you:
Mr. and Mrs. Burns
Ms. Bahnsen and Kenworthy
Mr. Capozella

A quick reminder that Friends will be set up at the Laramie Farmers Market this afternoon from 3-7 with new t-shirts for sale to show your support of the museum. Stop in and see us!

Respectfully,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment