Friday, July 17, 2009

Story: Chinese wouldn't close museum- Casper Star-Tribune

Editor: I am in shock that the Wyoming Geological Museum is closed. I had no idea until recently. While in China reading the China Daily newspaper International News section, I ran across what I considered an odd article. The article referenced the University of Wyoming and the work Brent Breithaupt had done with footprints of dinosaurs in the U.S. and similar species in the UK. Next to it was news of North Korea and their nuclear test. The Chinese held the same news worthiness to this article about fossil footprints as North Korean nuclear testing.

I met Brent about 10 years ago while he was doing work in Shell on the fossil footprints and met him again doing volunteer work

For more of this story, click on or type the URL below:

http://casperstartribune.net/articles/2009/07/17/editorial/letters/254fa356bb311557872575f500732ce7.txt

No comments:

Post a Comment