Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Story: Security guard can't do it all

Editor: So, let me get this straight. I can now take my kids to the wonderful Geology Museum in Laramie and have a security guard tell them about the displays?

I appreciate the work the security guards do here at Casper College and the Tate Geological Museum where I work, but as we are trained in our respective jobs, I'd rather not trade jobs with them. Will the security guard be taught about the displays? Trained as a docent? Trained by whom? Will he/she show off the monitor cameras and the locks on the display cabinets? I'm a tad confused.

For more of this story, click on or type the URL below:

http://casperstartribune.net/articles/2009/07/28/editorial/letters/25886bb4d6228f348725760000656286.txt

No comments:

Post a Comment